Video open captions, made simple and affordable
We’re very excited to announce that our Melbourne-based business, Universal Captions, has now officially launched across Australia.
Universal Captions are a small, flexible consultancy specialising in video accessibility. We can provide the following services:
- Open captions
- Closed captions
- Branding in videos, by adding text and logos
- Transcription of videos
- Subtitles in other languages
We provide a simple, no fuss service to the business world and training organisations to help ensure they meet their obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992. Everyone deserves the same right to access video content, and that’s where we can help.
Press play on accessibility
Universal Captions is campaigning for acceptance of open captions on all videos shown in the public spaces, the internet and in workplaces. There are a great many benefits of using open captions in all videos, including:
- They make sure everyone gets the same message, including those who are deaf or those who have reduced hearing.
- People with accents can be easier understood.
- Search engines have more content, metadata and keywords to search on.
- Open captions reduce business risk.
- Lastly, it’s inclusive and the right thing to do.
So what are you waiting for? “Press Play on Accessibility”
Visit universalcaptions.com.au for more information.